[Namron] The Quest for Namron's Hallowed Relic

Chass Brown charinthalis at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 30 11:03:05 PDT 2009

A bottle of my mead for the one who recovers said Item. This is plain mean
the things are not worth much for anyone outside the SCA... if it was taken
as a prank it has gone to far.. if it was done for revenge whom ever you are
trying to hurt you missed your target your hurting all of us from Namron.

Chass aka Lord Charinthalis Del Sans
Member House of the Red Shark
Member Clan Haddock
Member of Gunnarstead