[Namron] in search of the Baron's Coronet

george basore murray_kinsman at yahoo.com
Sat May 30 13:54:39 PDT 2009

Captain's log, HMS Esmerelda, Lord Admiral Haddock commanding.
  Having queried the dread pyrate MacNamara, we now search for Admiral Pooky to relay the gist of my interview with Mac to him.

  Mac claimed no knowledge of the location of the Relic, nor any hint as to who the culprit might be.
  I believe Mac would have told me, had he known, for along with the fact that he is my cousin, he seemed truely outraged at the loss of the Relic.

  Mac is now actively searching for the Relic, also.
  A lookout has spied Admital Pooky's ship. I order my personal banner aloft to identify us to Pooky.
  It will be good to see my dear friend again.
  alas, I wish 'twere under better sircumstances.

  Ld. Adm. Rob Haddock