[Namron] in search of the Baron's Coronet

Duncan MacNamara sca_macnamara at yahoo.com
Sat May 30 14:19:14 PDT 2009

To our most beloved Pookinator, Greetings.

Aye, the Crew of the 'Iron Lotus'
is most anxious fore the return of said Baronial Brasshat. In part,
because though we do not prey upon Namron's fyne vessels, we being
Pyrates are unfortunately cast in suspicion whence things are
"dissappeared". It comes with the territory or Pyracy I suppose, as
Nobility more often than not be Pyrates themselves but within the power
and authority of their Liege and upon a larger scale... and we all know
that authoritiy-sanctioned Pyracy hates competition.

That being said, the only thing we of the 'Iron Lotus'
know thus far of said Artifact is mere rumor... rumor that it was to be
smuggled back into the Baron's cargo a'fore he left site.
Unfortunately, and may I rot in Davy Jones' Locker if'n I not be
tellin' the truth, None of my Pyrates know whom felched the artifact in question, nor do any of us know why.

I do however 'ave a feelin' it be one of three possible scenarios...

One, it was taken as a prank, as rumor was that it was to be smuggled
back into the Baronial cargo a'fore His Most High Exaltedness left
site. Said prank either went horribly awry, or the Artifact in question
is indeed within the Baronial cargo hold and yet to be found.

Two, it was felched by someone, either a newbie or no, who is terrified to confess their sins and make ammends for their crimes.

Three, it was commandeered out of revenge. If'n that be the case, I disagree in part with our beloved Chass in part.The
point has indeed been made, and the party upon whom revenge was sought
has paid the price, whatever that price may have been. However, I do
also agree
with our beloved Chass, in that now vengence has crossed over into the
realm of  sufferin' for the populace of our fair Namron as a whole.

No matter the wherefores or withertos, the Barony 'as gone long enough
w'out the Holy Hat of Stormy Power. I like to think me'self a patient
man, but patience has its limits. If'n the Coronet be returned in a
timely fashion henceforth, we may yet offer our gratitude and a small
reward. However, as I said a'fore, if'n it's not returned in a timely
fashion, the Crew of the 'Iron Lotus', along with her allies, will run
up the flag of no quarter... And when, not if, the Coronet be found,
the holder therof will be dealt with most harshly. So if'n the party
responsible receives this missive, I would strongly advise that ye
return the Baronial Hat immediately so that ye may escape this escapade
with a lesson learned an' mayhaps a bit of rum tae make the lesson sink
in... otherwise, I warn ye tae keep a weather eye on the horizon, for
the fyne ship known as the 'Iron Lotus' does not soon forget transgressions.

In Service,

Cap'n Mac

Pyrate Lord of Northern Ansteorra