[Namron] Beltane Ceremonial Guards Wanted

Sæmundr inn skærr saemundrthepure at gmail.com
Thu May 7 11:21:55 PDT 2009

ROFL.  Doesnt that defeat the purpose of the  UNI(one) - FORM.  Unless yours
likes like chocolate then of course it would be ok.  Have a few banana
uniforms, a chocolate one, and of course we are all a bunch of nuts.
 Señor Lorenzo Martin
On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 1:14 PM, bobby harlow <ironstorm34 at hotmail.com>wrote:

> i'll gladly stand guard if i dont have to look like a banana,,i have my own
> uniform,lol
>
> ------------------------------
> From: variglog at sbcglobal.net
> To: namron at lists.ansteorra.org
> Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 08:29:34 -0500
> Subject: [Namron] Beltane Ceremonial Guards Wanted
>

>  Wolfgang here and I am seeking recruits to stand as Ceremonial Court
> Guards at Beltane.  It is fun and enjoyable duty and you get to strut about
> with a long pokey thing and wear a colourful tabard to boot J
>

> Right now, I am planning to stay at one of the “cat dump” motels off of 122
> nd and I-35 and be on site early Saturday morning with the Baronial Spears
> (Your Excellency or whoever has the Baronial Tabards please remember to
> bring them).  During morning and evening Courts, our duty posts will be
> flanking the Pavilion and sometime during the day, I am willing to teach
> Pole Arm drill, including “silent” command call and really get us looking
> sharp for Evening Court.  And I am certain we can find other duties
> throughout the day as well.
>

> Let me know ahead of time on list if you are interested.  Thanks!
>

> Herr Wolfgang von Sachsenhausen

> 17:58:00

Are you looking for Jim or Lorenzo Martin Jiménez?  Find them both at:
http://sites.google.com/site/saemundrofnamron/