[Namron] Beltane Ceremonial Guards Wanted

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 7 16:39:13 PDT 2009

No problem at all!  While the Tabards look nice, we are a vast collection of
persona covering 1,000 years, and how your persona would stand as a Guard
should be reflected in how you stand your duty.  In fact, Guard and military
uniforms in general are a late period development

Now, not knowing the lay of the land at site, I do hope there are indoor
facilities as it looks like it is suppose to slosh rain Saturday.  And if
there is lightning, long metal pokies and Mother Nature may not be in full
agreement!

Wolfgang

  _____