[Namron] Round Table?

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline.reynolds.namron at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 15:36:42 PST 2009

Unto the Populace of Namron,

Are we, as a Barony, interested in hosting Round Table in January?  If
so, who would be interested in being the designated autocrat?  If we
do want to host Round Table, we do have one site in mind (OCCC), but
the cost would be $400.  Is the Barony willing to pay the $400 for
this site or does someone have another suggestion that would be
cheaper or free?

The Kingdom Seneschal doesn't have any concrete bids at this time, so
if we are interested then we need to let the Kingdom Seneschal know
ASAP.  See the included e-mail from the Kingdom Seneschal:

Greetings!

As of today I have no complete Round Table bids.  Two branches have
put in preliminary bids but both have had difficulties securing a
site.  This is a fairly easy event to run.  Please discuss this with
your group and let me know by early next week.

Regards,

Conal
Seneschal Ansteorra

So, this is what I need to know (in a nutshell):

1. Are we interested in hosting Round Table?
2. If so, then who wants to be the autocrat?
3. Is the Barony willing to pay for a site?
4. If not, does anyone have an idea about a free site? (it would need
classrooms and a large area like a cafeteria/student union/etc.)

Please let me know what all of you think,

Lady Jacqueline Reynolds
Seneschal--Namron