[Namron] Round Table?

Lord Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Mon Nov 23 11:42:04 PST 2009

@Master Barat - I for one appreciate the initiative that you and your lady
have taken in the getting this ball rolling. I REALLY HATE traveling out of
town for round table! Just let me know if you require any assistance. While
I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed I do have a strong back ;-)

yis,
Orlando Di Gilead

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com