[Namron] Round Table--New Information

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline.reynolds.namron at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 13:15:55 PST 2009

I have heard from the Kingdom Seneschal that since this is a free
event, we do NOT need to send in a bid to host this event.  The only
requirement is that I send in the Kingdom Event form which I will do
today.  Since almost all of the comments on the mailing list have been
extremely positive about hosting this event, the financial committee
has decided to go for it.  The other group that was considering
hosting the event has had to back out, so the Barony of Namron will be
hosting King's Round Table on Saturday, January 23, 2010 at the campus
of OCCC in OKC, OK.

We have a completely free site at OCCC now, so all we need now is
autocrats.  Since Barat is a professor at OCCC & is reserving all the
rooms in his name, he would have to be the main autocrat.  Anyone
interested in co-autocratting the event with him needs to contact me
by the end of this week, so the appropriate people can be listed on
the Kingdom event form & event announcement.

If anyone knows of any member of the Barony who does not have e-mail
access, please call them to inform them about this decision.  I need
to send in the Kingdom Event form ASAP, so anyone not on the list that
would like to autocrat or just lend assistance in other ways needs to
contact me BEFORE the end of this week.

Thank you to everyone so far that has offered help with this
endeavor.  This will be an awesome event!

YIS,
Lady Jacqueline Reynolds
Seneschal--Namron