[Namron] Round Table--New Information

SCA acct kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 23 15:26:03 PST 2009

I don't have a strong back but am of a fairly stout mind and I'm not
afraid to use it. So I'll help however I'm able. (And I can usually
drag along my guitar playing spouse for free entertainment).

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Sent from my new iPhone

On Nov 23, 2009, at 3:15 PM, Jacqueline Reynolds <jacqueline.reynolds.namron at gmail.com