[Namron] Black Star - Help

Master Barat FitzWalter Reynolds master.barat at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 16:45:37 PST 2009

Only the corporate office can fix this. Here's the contact info:

Member Services Office Staff

Telephone: (800) 789-7486; (408) 263-9305
Office Hours: Monday - Thursday, 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Fax: (408) 263-0641
available 24 hours/day, except after 12:00pm on the last working day
of the month, for the month-end close.

Barat FitzWalter Reynolds
Barony of Namron, Kingdom of Ansteorra

master.barat at gmail.com