[Namron] Black Star - Help

Etienne de St. Amaranth northern at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Sun Nov 8 18:32:30 PST 2009

Master Barat is correct.  Call the membership services office and give
them your membership number, legal name, and zip code.  From that they
can find you in the database and get you reactivated.

It is possible the newsletter bounced for some postal reason that is
not really valid.

Etienne
NR Seneschal

On Nov 8, 2009, at 6:45 PM, Master Barat FitzWalter Reynolds <master.barat at gmail.com