[Namron] Round Table

William Herron fitzbubba at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 14:27:23 PST 2009

> If we do use OCCC I will have to be one of the event stewards, and I have already had a volunteer come forward to co-steward with me (thanks Mater FitzBubba).

It should be noted that the last event Barat and I co-autocratted was
a free Beltane many years ago...

For those of you applying for Baron/ess, the Financial Committee class
is either highly encouraged or required for your office.  They hold it
at a Round Table.

As the Crown will be unable to meet with Bsronial candidates at
Wiesenfeuer Yule, it could provide an alternative for Their Majesties.

It would be local for our Crown.

For those of you who have ever thought about being a seneschal, a
treasurer, or another Baronial officer that requires a Kingdom-level
class...they tend to be taught at Round Table.

I'm a Kingdom Deputy, so I feel obligated to go.  Given the choice of
spending a night or two in a hotel room or sleeping in my own bed in
Namron, I'm quite happy to help run it.

Care,
Bubba