[Namron] Please HELP

Adelheid Lilje adelheid_lilje at live.com
Mon Oct 5 07:34:32 PDT 2009

As Protectorate draws near, I am in need of some serious help!  For feast decoration, several special surprises are being made and I need help with painting!!!  Because Cat and Orlando will have their home open on Wednesday for bread making, they have also graciously opened their home for painting.  Please come and help us paint to add the the ambiance and glory of Namron 30 and Protectorate.
-Adelheid Lilje