[Namron] Please HELP

Lockaby Ruble, Barbara Y. (HSC) Barbara-Lockaby-Ruble at ouhsc.edu
Mon Oct 5 08:25:56 PDT 2009

Lady Adelheid wrote:
Please come and help us paint to add the the ambiance and glory of Namron 30 and Protectorate.

Just a small clarification, Namron's 30th birthday has come and gone. This is a celebration of our 30th year as a barony. I know it is a small thing but you all know how us history buffs can be. Wait, am I on the right list? Is this a historical reenactment group or have I wandered into Neverland again? Tink, where are you?

Maleah
PS Please go paint. For those of you who are old enough to remember how Tink painted for the Wonderful World of Disney opening credits, we really need better than that.