[Namron] Haunted Forest At Camp DaKaNi reminder

Terry Stilwell wolfstaralphax at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 07:27:19 PDT 2009

If you want to come out early today you are more than welcome..If I haven't
spoken to you to confirm what nights you will be here please call at
405-243-6388 or at Michaelanne at one of the numbers below .I will not be
checking email much today due to getting stuff ready.

Thanks,

D'Alder

Hey Everyone!

For those of you who are volunteering at the Haunted Forest, here are a few
details you might need to know!

·         The dates for the Haunted Forest are:

o   Saturday, October 24th, 7:30 – 9:30 p.m.   (volunteers should arrive by
6:30 each night to get into costume, and scene assignment/directions)

o   Tuesday, October 27th, 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.

o   Thursday, October 29th, 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.

·         Come in Gate 1 and park in the gravel parking lot.

·         All costumes and props will be provided to you when you arrive.

·         Typically, volunteers are given hot dogs and s’mores at the end of
each evening.

That’s all I’ve got right now.  If there are any questions, please let me
know.

Thank you so very, very much for offering to help with this event.  We truly
couldn’t do it without you!

*Michaelanne Stilwell*

Director of Marketing, Communications & Special Events

Camp Fire USA-Heart of Oklahoma Council

3309 East Hefner Road

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma  73131

(405) 201-0227, Cell

(405) 478-5646, Ext. 12

(405) 478-5654, Fax

--
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
-Benjamin Franklin