[Namron] Haunted Forest At Camp DaKaNi reminder

Terry Stilwell wolfstaralphax at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 08:39:17 PDT 2009

Greetings,

Thanks to all who came out to help set up or work in Haunted Forest last
week. We could not have done it without the help of the SCA!  Camp Fire is
VERY appreciative! and in return we will be giving a free rental ( for 10 or
more volunteers from each Barony) to both Wiesenfeuer & Namron!!!! I still
have two more nights to fill slots in (Tues 27th & Thurs 29th) If you have
said you would volunteer for a night, can you please confirm with me at
wolfstaralphax at gmail.com or better yet at (405) 243-6388

It's not over yet.. we still need volunteers for tues and thurs, and will
find a spot for everyone!  you do not need costumes they will be provided,
but you can dress up if you like...

Centurion D'Alder / Ranger Terry

Hey Everyone!

For those of you who are volunteering at the Haunted Forest, here are a few
details you might need to know!

·         The dates for the Haunted Forest are:

o   Saturday, October 24th, 7:30 – 9:30 p.m.   (volunteers should arrive by
6:30 each night to get into costume, and scene assignment/directions)

o   Tuesday, October 27th, 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.

o   Thursday, October 29th, 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.

·         Come in Gate 1 and park in the gravel parking lot.

·         All costumes and props will be provided to you when you arrive.

·         Typically, volunteers are given hot dogs and s’mores at the end of
each evening.

That’s all I’ve got right now.  If there are any questions, please let me
know.

Thank you so very, very much for offering to help with this event.  We truly
couldn’t do it without you!

*Michaelanne Stilwell*

Director of Marketing, Communications & Special Events

Camp Fire USA-Heart of Oklahoma Council

3309 East Hefner Road

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma  73131

(405) 201-0227, Cell

(405) 478-5646, Ext. 12

(405) 478-5654, Fax

Here are the people who have volunteered their time so far!

I need contact info (mundane name address, phone#, email, and group) for
those that have stars by their names....

Vincenti  (Doug Copley) Namron*

Baldo (?) Namron*

Margherita (Vallie Clary) Namron*

Elric (Patrick Swanson) Wiesenfeuer*

Cat (Kirsten Pupek) Wiesenfeuer*

Orlando (Dan Pupek) Namron*

Vanessa (Valerie Henderson) Namron*

Orion (Paul Y) Wiesenfeuer*

Ian Camber (Ed Moody) Wiesenfeuer X2

Andrew (?) Namron*

Alexander (Clint Cullum) Wiesenfeuer X2

Alicia (Stacy Kern) Wiesenfeuer

William (William McCarty) Wiesenfeuer X2

Fiona (Fiona McCarty) Wiesenfeuer

Rosamund (?) Wiesenfeuer*

Khionna (Kionna Peebles) Wiesenfeuer

Kajira (Kory Lewis) Wiesenfeuer

Rabbit (Cameron Lewis) Wiesenfeuer

Jaymes (Jaymie Lewis) Wiesenfeuer

Caylie (Caylie Lewis) Wiesenfeuer

Ciaran (Dave Overton) Wiesenfeuer

--
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
-Benjamin Franklin