[Namron] Friday Night Party with the Pig!

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 21:45:11 PDT 2009

I sware I read my name twice in this missive, I was worried I had
forgotten something I had agreed to. (Like why I needed to be
guarded...)

I have carved and rendered full pigs many times if you need help with
that. I'll bring the cutlery just in case

Wolves and chicken coops / Pooky and roasted pigs (sigh... I'll be good)

Pooky

Respect your creation, love me and be then healed. A grand plan done
in a simple way.
-- Pookspeare

"My religion is the kindness and generosity of unconditional love."
– His Pookiness the Dalai Poohka