[Namron] Friday Night Party with the Pig!

Lord Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Tue Oct 6 21:59:42 PDT 2009

I had no idea but, since you are obviously an expert in the anatomy of
tasty mammals (me..not as much). I not only request, but do beg your
assistance with the carving of Saturday evening's main course.

in service
Orlando

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com