[Namron] Thanks for the Help!

Adelheid Lilje adelheid_lilje at live.com
Thu Oct 8 04:18:46 PDT 2009

A special thank you to those who came to help my Lord. Lucas and I paint!!!! Woot!  Your help was much appreciated.  If anyone wants to come help us finish this evening, we will be working tonight until about 10:00 at our home, 6810 Rolling Meadows, Tuttle, OK.  Thank you again for helping make my dream of ambiance and asthetics a reality!

-Lady Adelheid