[Namron] Thank You

Cheri Hodek texastornado_50 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 27 22:35:00 PDT 2009

Greetings to the Barony of Namron,

This last weekend was the Eldern Hills demo at the Lawton/ Fort Sill International Festival. We of Eldern Hills would like to say Thank You to our many friends who came to help make this demo such a success. From chivalric combat, rapier fighting, artisans and speaking with the many people, you all are amazing.

A special thanks to Their Highnesses for taking the time in their busy schedule to visit with us.

Yours in service,
Muirenn inghean Chonaill
Seneschal
Barony of the Eldern Hills

Humility is not thinking less of you, but of you less