[Namron] Namron 30th yr Celebration at Protectorate

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 21:29:33 PDT 2009

Ahay unto Namron and all Her ships at sea,

The Ansteorran Royal Navy would like to donate a turkey or a brisket to the
celebration of Namron's birthday anniversary.

Lord Admiral Poohkey Pan -
Executive Officer of the Ansteorran Royal Navy
Captaining the HMS Guardian of Innocence

Respect your creation, love me and be then healed. A grand plan done in a
simple way.
-- Pookspeare

"My religion is the kindness and generosity of unconditional love."
– His Pookiness the Dalai Poohka