[Namron] Heavy Marshall report and protectorate list stuff

max collum loemax at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 2 10:38:39 PDT 2009

Once again I must apologize for my absence at pop meeting but mundane work must be done. I held 2 practices last month. The first one had 4 fighters. @ were new. Waivers were signed. The second had 2 fighters. one was new. waiver was signed. Practice is being held on sundays at my apartment. 9811 s. shartel. Oklahoma city. It is the brookwood village complex at sw 89th and western.

Am needing to get last years protectorate champion to get in touch with me or for someone to tell me who it was so I may contact them. I will be on site for protectorate this year at about 2pm on Friday so I can set up the list field and help the autocrats set up other site stuff if they want the help. I will be holding the twilight tournament again this year. It will be from 7 to 8 pm. This way all the fighters can be off the field in time for the party.

I need to also know who is handleing water baring and am in need of volunteers to help Marshall.

My internet use is limited so anyone needing to get ahold of me needs to leave me a voice mail. 889-3661.

If anyone from House Lagermore is reading this, we WILL all camp together at this event.
Julianna will not be attending. On a personal note, we are in divorce proceedings that will be finalized by then.
Sorry to break bad news this way.

Yours In Service

Lord Loemax D' sanai
Knights Marshall - Namron