[Namron] August A&S

Kimberlee Friend pirateladyeltd at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 06:35:26 PDT 2010

This month, A&S will be on Monday August 9th to be held at HL Branislava's house
once again.  With lots of folks going to Pennsic it was decided that this month
A&S will be an open project night.  If you are currently working on project
bring it over and visit with friends.  We are also going to talk about what kind
of A&S classes the Barony would like to see in the future and start getting
those lined up. (We do have a couple lined up but right now it is *way* too
hot!)  If there is anyone who would like to make some beads please send me an
email and I will make sure that there is at least one torch set up.

Also, keep in mind that Wiesenfeuer Yule Revel is coming up soon and the theme
for this years A&S is History of the Barony of Wiesenfeuer and Chocolate!  And I
believe that is was decided the color scheme for this year would be the Baronial
colors, black, yellow and red.  More info to come on Yule soon from the event
stewards. Start making your plans!

One more thing, for those not interested in going to Gothic Wars this summer
there is the Calontir Metal and Glassworkers' Symposium.  The event is to be
held on Sept 3 thru 6th in the Barony of Three Rivers.  Looks like it will be a
geart event with lots of classes.
    You can get more info here: http://www.threeriver.org/symposium/index.html
So far there are a few folks from the Northkeep/Moonshadow area and a few from
the Wiesenfeuer/Namron area who are making plans to attend.

YIS
Lady Deirdre ni'Raghailligh
Deputy A&S
Barony of Wiesenfeuer