[Namron] Medfaire

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Mon Aug 23 13:12:08 PDT 2010

I would go with the official Medieval Fair website (http://www.medievalfair.org/ ).  They state it is April 1-3, 2011.  We don't set the date for it, the fair committee does.  The kingdom calendar also shows it as April 1-3, so I guess we just need to get it changed on the Namron website.

Annabelle

(I'm just as happy for it to be later-that way it's not the weekend after Gulf War!)