[Namron] Namron Officers Meeting 12/20/10 Notes

Vallie Copley vallie.copley at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 19:57:25 PST 2010

Greetings,

Here are the notes from our officer's meeting tonight.

Seneschal: getting inventory list onto the new website, all officers
need to be looking at the new website and adding information to their
section of the website.

Archery: practices every Sunday (unless posted otherwise) at Lord
Christian's house at 2pm.  Will be building a small shed attached to the
shed already there to store archery targets and supplies. Will be using
some of the budget for supplies, but most of the supplies (sheet metal)
has already been donated to use.

A & S: still working on baronial hafla stuff, we have lights and silky
materials. We have a place to order rugs for $100 a piece, will check a
couple of other places on prices. Would like to have 3 or 4 rugs for the
Barony.  There will be no A & S night in March because everyone will be
working on projects and getting ready for Gulf.

Hospitaler: seeing quite a few new people at rapier, which is great.
Still need to be working on getting things organized for Med Faire and
getting a co-coordinator.

Knights Marshal: not present

Rapier Marshal: not present

Chronicler: not present but sent word through the Baronessa that the
deadline for all Plume submissions is due to her by tomorrow Tuesday the
21st because of the holidays.

Webminister: not present

Treasurer: financial policy is complete and will submit to the Kingdom
Treasurer and have it in the February Plume. Looked at the differences
in lanterns to be purchased by the Barony and what I have found is that
the propane will be the most efficient in the long run. Will look at
different shires that may would like to have the GP's donated to them
since we no longer will be using them. My term will be over in August,
will be looking for people interested in the position to possibly be
trained for a few months and I will step down after Protectorate 2011.
Will look to purchase 2 additional canvas rope bags and 2 canvas stake
bags for the current tents we have.

Herald: My report for Axeman was delayed in process, but it has been
taken care of now and submitted correctly. Will be working on getting
paperwork in correctly.

MOC: not present

B & B: Kingdom has asked that every Barony in Ansteorra to give $100
towards getting Gulf War site tokens that are for Ansteorra, so we will
have a nicer site token. Will be purchasing the new tents in January.
Making plans to paint the new tents in the summer time, since we have
several projects in the spring to get ready for.  But we can start
making the poles on armoring days starting in January.

YIS,

Margherita
Namron Seneschal