[Namron] Namron Pop Meeting 12/07/10

Vallie Copley vallie.copley at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 16:52:41 PST 2010

If there are any corrections that need to be made, please include me in
the reply so I can keep a corrected copy for my records.

Margherita
Namron Seneschal

Namron Populace Meeting 12/07/10
Norman Unitarian Universalist Fellowship

Meeting began at 7:40pm

Court was opened with Their Excellencies Namron; Bovis Swanson (Jarrod
Chapin) was given his AoA and Amber Anzaldua was given her AoA; Sayyida
Zianna Al-Zahra' Al-Andalusiyya was given her Sable Thistle in Middle
Eastern Dancing.  Court was closed and Their Excellencies discussed the
last month in review.  We celebrated Coronation and a large contingent
went to Bordermarch Melees where Lord Eynon received his Squire Belt and
he also received his Sable Talon in heavy fighting. Baroness Toy
Tournament was a great success with 187 toys collected with Namron
receiving the Toy Banner with the most donated toys. Yule Revel was
great with Baroness Annabelle and Mistress Alix making toys for Father
Christmas to hand out. We will be looking forward to gearing up and
getting ready for Gulf Wars. Robert of the Faire is our Namron Land
Coordinator, so when you preregister for GW be sure to specify that you
are camping with Namron and send him your size of tent and how many are
your group. Vincenti is the Site Coordinator for Gulf War.  We do need a
Med Faire Coordinator to work with Lord Chris our hospitaler.

Seneschal:  I have new copies of the "Known World Handbook" get with
Vincenti or I and you can purchase them from me for $23 a piece.

Treasurer (per Seneschal):  We have approximately $10,500 in our
checking account.  We have gotten the prices from two  Panther tents to
invest in for the Barony a 12X18 $965.59 and a 18X24 $1,310.94. These
are the tents with ridge pole, ropes, stakes, canvas bag, not the side
poles as we can make them cheaper ourselves.  It was brought to the
populace for discussion and it was agreed upon that it would be a good
investment for the Barony to buy said tents.

Deputy Chronicler: Hopefully everyone has gotten a Plume.  Will continue
to work on the Plume in Lyric's absence.  Please send all articles that
you would like to have in the January Plume by December 23rd at the
latest.  My email is on the back of the Plume for the submissions.
Katheryn.Cunningghame at gmail.com (Julie Cornelius) 469-761-9877 if you
need to contact me.

Herald: Working on the office.  If anyone is interested in site herald
please let me know.  Will accept any suggestions or assistance in
heraldic information.

A&S: At this months A&S night we will be at the Hidden Castle working on
"Baronial To Do List". Will be caroling next few weeks at different
places in Norman and Moore.  Donnchadh announced that he will be making
mead at his house tomorrow night (Wednesday 8th at 6pm) if anyone is
interested in stopping by and learning. Caroling will be at 645pm
Thursday night at the JD McCarty Center in Norman. There will be an open
sewing/armor day at Donnchadh and Kathryn's house in January, will post
to the list with more information.

Rapier Marshal:  Been having a good turnout at the practices.  I have
ordered new rapier sword for loaner gear. Do need a couple of loaner
tunics for the loaner gear. There will be a Spanish Rapier class at
Winter Kingdom in January.

Knights Marshal: Still at the same location, Sellars Park at 7:30 on
Wednesday nights. Don't know the holiday schedule time yet but will
check. Aysha states she believes they are closed from Christmas to New
Years, but will put on the Namron list when we know for sure.  Have been
having new fighters, moderate fighters and heavy experienced fighters.
so turnout is good.

Hospitaler (per Barone): Chris is ill, but he did tell me that he wanted
to remind everyone the anyone that would be interested in Co-Med Faire
Coordinator to get in touch with Chris and Lady Margherita.

Archery: Still having practices, if the practice is canceled I will post
on the list, so if there is no posting, then we will be having practice
at 2pm on Sundays at Lord Christian's land.

Thrown Weapons (per Seneschal) the office is currently open we have not
received any applications at this time. Will remain open until further
notice.

Web-minister (per Seneschal): We have received 2 applications for the
office and the Northern Regional Web minister will decide between the
two and then I will let the candidates know and then post on the list.

Wolfgang: Room B-4 at the College next to the dormitories in Norman on
Friday the 10th there will be a reception for Linda Lynn, former Med
Fair Coordinator for the last 25 years.  Linda Lynn has said that
whomever is the next coordinator, she will continue to help them.

Tadgh: We will be hosting an Orphans Christmas on Christmas Day at 2pm
at our house.  All are invited to come by, we will have ham and turkey
and ask for others to bring side dishes.

Edward: Recruiting for my play. Earl Jared is playing McDuff. The play
will be the 1st weekend of June at Eldern HIlls. I would like to also
perform at Grand Assembly of Archers also. Just wanting to get the word
out there. If anyone is interested in performing please contact me.

Meeting ended 8:10 pm with Potluck for the Populace