[Namron] Namron Digest, Vol 56, Issue 13

Beka R beka19743 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 15 08:07:04 PST 2010

Domi did take the pics using my camera and I have them uploaded on my laptop at home. However, I currently do not have internet access at the house in order to upload them on facebook or anywhere else. I will do my best to get those that were taken of the kids emailed to Domi this week. We had decided that since some parents do not post pics of their children online for others to see, that it would be best if I just emailed them directly to her and she would dispurse them from there. Again, sorry it's taken so long to get them out, but they will be sent to Domi by the end of the week/weekend. I hope this helps!

YIS,

Ciara/Beka