[Namron] Polling Update

Northern Seneschal northern at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Tue Feb 2 15:08:20 PST 2010

Greetings!

Populace is still on.  I am looking forward to attending and seeing
everyone tonight for the polling.

Remember that if you need an absentee ballot, I will need to hear from
you tomorrow at the latest.

Additionally, due to road conditions, I have agreed to travel to
Shawnee on Thursday evening (and Honorable Lord Tadhg has sted this to
their list) so some of the snowed in members of the canton who may not
be able to make populace tonight will be able to cast their ballots as
well.  If for some reason you cannot make populace tonight, but you
could be at the Denny's in Shawnee on Thursday night, you are welcome
to come there to cast a ballot.  If you cannot make either location,
then please email me for an absentee ballot.

Respectfully,
Seigneur Etienne
Northern Regional Seneschal