[Namron] Loaner Gorgee... Pooky story time...

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 20:12:08 PST 2010

I am sure this won't happen with a gorgee you borrow because these things
just don't happen twice, ever.

Once upon a time,

At a war held upon the Gulf my immortality was again evidenced. There once
was a young generous upstart named Syr Owen. He being the kind and generous
sort was willing to promote the Dream of The Pooky.

This GreenHorn (or whatever else they put in his Horn) Syr Owen,  graciously
loaned me his gorgee so I could fight in war. And I did. For reasons
integral to my learning curve, our very own Redhawk laid the smack-down on
my Valentine heart shaped candy... self by laying a whipping blow with a 7
foot halberd to the left side of the gorgee. Easily a decapitating move or
vertebrae misaligning moment.

In fact  though the Nasty "thunder blow", thrown To crush The Bone landed on
the left side of my neck, the rivets that instantly tore out were the ones
on the right! It was an incredible moment in time and because it was the
armor of a future King, I hardly felt the armor destroying blow...

Some days I wonder what it would take to harm me
The Pookinator ~ Titan Jaugernaut of Love

Happy Pooky Love Day!

"The greatest degree of inner tranquility comes from the development of love
and compassion. The more we care for the happiness of others, the greater is
our own sense of well-being." -Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama

Please please please, as soon as you see an email is from me, save yourself
the trouble and hit delete or prepair to ride the train, The Pooky Love
Train!