[Namron] [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] The Final List and Camp Info

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 19 19:24:23 PST 2010

Greetings,

When are we going to get together to go over the camp layout?

With 36 folks living in close proximity, it is essential that we get a good working plan before we get there. How about Tuesday (or Wednesday) fighter practice, the first week in March? Donnchadh, that should give you plenty of time to put together a first draft.

Regards,

Tadhg

...brick by brick