[Namron] Your Loving Influence

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 21:10:27 PST 2010

Hello Good People,

I am forwarding you this message along with the love in my heart. Lady
Shadow had horribleness befell (or crash into) her life and she is in
need of just a bit of hopefully your time and attendance during the
days. More information to follow in this email.

As I am with all of you, I am quite protective of your and her
well-being. To that regard if you would please, if you are available
to do a little helping, call me and let me know who you are and that
you'd be able to help so I can be comforted that she will be assisted
by the right person, while she mends through this vulnerable time.

I know I have asked an awful lot of everyone lately, please don't let
my overt use of band-width off-color your willingness to nudge someone
into a better, happier, and healthier life.

I am at 918-781-9652 or Pookyloves at gmail.com
Lady Shadow is at kswynn at ymail.com and I don't have her phone # on me.

Please and BIG Thankyous,

ME

To the people of Namron, Skorragardr, and Wiesenfurer,
   I have been absent from meetings and gatherings for quite some time
but my heart still belongs to the friends I made and the people who
touched my life.  Not long ago I was planning to return to the SCA and
had taken my first small steps in that direction when the weather and
an accident changed all my plans.  On Christmas Eve 2009, I was
involved in one of the many multiple-car pile-ups that occurred that
day.  I sustained crushing injuries to both my upper legs.  I have had
the 1st of the 3 or more surgeries I will require.  I have many weeks
of healing to go.
   I am seeking an individual who can help me during the day, as I am
restricted in what things I am able to do.  My husband works nights
and sleeps during the day.  Mostly I need company and an able body who
can help me with light housework and preparing food.  Have you ever
tried to make yourself a sandwich or cook something when you are stuck
in a wheelchair? I wish I could offer some sort of pay but I can say
that you would be well-fed.  The reason I must make this request is
because my personal health insurance is not willing to cover any sort
of home health and we have no idea who is responsible for my injuries.
Lady Shadow of Skorragardr

"The greatest degree of inner tranquility comes from the development
of love and compassion. The more we care for the happiness of others,
the greater is our own sense of well-being." -Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th
Dalai Lama

Please please please, as soon as you see an email is from me, save
yourself the trouble and hit delete!