[Namron] Baroness Margarite's Birthday Party

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline.reynolds.namron at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 10:47:28 PST 2010

Please join us in celebrating Baroness Margarite's 70th birthday this
evening starting at 7 pm.  The party will be located at the home of
Barat & Jacqueline @ 1333 Ann's Place, Moore, OK 73160.  There will be
some beer provided, but if you want a particular drink, please feel
free to BYOL.

Her husband, Baric, has also been cooking & baking away, so there will
definitely be yummy things to eat as well.  Also, please bring a
folding chair with you, if you can.  We have seating in our house for
about 25, but we could always use more chairs in case there is a large
crowd tonight.

We hope to see all of you there!

Take care,
Jacqueline

In case you need directions or just have a question, please call (405)
401-3105.