[Namron] CANCELED- Archery this weekend

Robert Atwood rob at mummersguild.com
Fri Jan 1 20:29:58 PST 2010

As much as it pains me to do so the weather is again against us, with lingering snow patches and sub-freezing temperatures expected on Sunday.  Therefor I hereby call off archery practice for this weekend and urge everyone to stay warm.  This would be a good time to oil your bow, wax your string, and enjoy being warm.

Very Truly Yours (Yes, you are all stuck with me)

Ld Robert o' the Faire
Namron Archery Marshal (who will be making arrows this weekend and getting combat gear together)