[Namron] The Gibbet Project

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 22:35:09 PST 2010

I have personally chopped Hasheika Maleah Farasha Raushana bint
Abdullah's head off on numerous occasions. I can attest to how sharp
the blade should be.

Pooky ~ The Grand Executioner

Respect your creation, love me and be then healed. A grand plan done
in a simple way.
-- Pookspeare

"My religion is the kindness and generosity of unconditional love."
– His Pookiness the Dalai Poohka

Please please please, when you see an email is from me save yourself
the trouble and hit delete!