[Namron] Another A&S night in January

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline.reynolds.namron at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 08:42:26 PST 2010

It was decided among the people at A&S night last night that there
really needed to be more A&S nights (workdays) before GW in March.
Therefore, we have scheduled another A&S night for Monday, Jan. 25.
This will be an UNOFFICIAL A&S workday and I will announce in the next
Plume & Pop Meeting that we will officially have 2 A&S meetings in
February & go back to 1 meeting in March since we won't have time to
have 2 meetings in March before GW.

The schedule will be as follows:

Monday, Jan. 25
Monday, Feb. 8
Monday, Feb. 22
Monday, Mar. 8

They will all be from 6:30 - 9:30 pm & located at 1333 Ann's Place,
Moore, OK 73160 unless otherwise notified.

YIS,
Jacqueline