[Namron] Fwd: Another A&S night in January

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline.reynolds.namron at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 08:50:37 PST 2010

Duh...forgot to mention what projects we will be working on at the
meetings.  Jan. 25 will be mostly dedicated to finishing up the
tabards (sewing on ties & painting on storms & stars).  We also have
plans to start working on the replacement silk banners.  We have alot
of projects to work on, so please join us for any or all of the A&S
nights between now & GW.

YIS,
Jacqueline

Begin forwarded message: