[Namron] Garb and Grub this Sunday

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 20 15:04:59 PDT 2010

Greetings All,
This Sunday we will hold a Garb and Grub at the Masonic lodge in Norman from 12PM till 4PM!

The trailer is already loaded, so no reason meet at the shed, but if you can meet to help set up that would be good. The set up crew will meet at the Masonic Lodge at 11 a.m.

The event will feature a rapier tournament hosted by last month's rapier tournament winner Lord Jacques, and a heavy tournament hosted by last month's heavy winner Lord Enyon. It will also feature archery and A and S classes will also be held. Last month we had glass bead making and drumming, so come on out and see what wonderful A and S activities we have this month.

Also please remember to bring a chair, bug spray, sunscreen, cold drinks, and a dish to share.

I look forward to seeing you all there!
YIS,
Baronessa Caterina