[Namron] Scribal & Rapier

Jim Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 16:09:08 PDT 2010

We'd offered up ours too.

Whats important to me, as a fighter, is to be able to practice each week and
it'd be nice if it was the same place as scribal.. and the scribal folks can
see to do their magic.

My thought on your offer is that the benefit of being in the park has
possible recruiting benefits.

If the ultimate goal is to get back in the Sellers Center (I think its
called) then it might all be a mostly mute point.

Just randomly throwing out mental thoughts.

Lorenzo