[Namron] Star Signet Announcement - Charter Design Competition

Heather / Droen wolfyheather at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 19 21:32:00 PDT 2010

I know we have a ton of folks who could design some amazing charters... :)
Maybe we should make it a challenge; how many completed designs can we, as a
Barony, submit by the end of the year?

I'd be willing look for something suitable  while I'm at Pennsic to use as
prizes for the "most prolific designer", and a "best in show" or "populace
choice" if there's interest in making this a project for the whole Barony.
Please let me know what you all think!

 YIS,
Lady Droen O'Rourke
Namron Minister of Art and Science