[Namron] Submitting name and device paperwork

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 11:26:43 PDT 2010

Master Etienne de St. Amaranth,

By what means does one get confirmation of registration of one's name?

Pookalahad de St. Anthrax - youtube(dot)com/watch?v=jjio-F47IfM

Every moment in the SCA is a gift. A gift wherein we might create the
memories of every lifetime. Every lifetime of happiness and joyful
memories is The~Dream! - Pooky