[Namron] Submitting name and device paperwork

Etienne de St. Amaranth northern at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 20 13:03:14 PDT 2010

One way to get confirmation is to watch the link in my original reply.

Another is to stay in touch with your local herald.  If your herald is on the heralds' email list, someone almost always posts Ansteorran results there when they are released.

There is a kingdom deputy herald, Arbalest Pursuivant, whose job is contacting submitters once a decision is made and letting them know the result.

You can also watch http://oscar.sca.org/.  Look for links tracking submissions.  Your submission left kingdom in December 2009.  On the tracking page I see that the decision meetings related to Ansteorra's December 2009 letter were held in April and it is the next decision letter we expect to see published.

Going to http://heraldry.sca.org/loar/ you can see the archive of published letters and March 2010 is the most recent publication.  You are just awaiting the April letter to be published.

Respectfully,
Sent from my iPhone,

Etienne