[Namron] Off Topic: Can you help me stay in Namron?

David Reynolds oldblue_ at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 22 17:54:50 PDT 2010

sorry for the double post.  i was trying to reply privately...

From: oldblue_ at hotmail.com
To: namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 19:50:05 -0500
Subject: Re: [Namron] Off Topic: Can you help me stay in Namron?

call me when you get a chance.  639-9937

Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 05:42:56 -0700
From: turnbull570 at yahoo.com
To: Wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.com; namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: [Namron] Off Topic: Can you help me stay in Namron?

I got the word yesterday I've been dreading.  Tandy wants me to move to Jacksonville, FL and they need me there by Monday next week.  If anyone has any ideas on how I can stay here instead of leaving (and still be able to live) please contact me off list.

Andrew Turnbull