[Namron] Off Topic: Can you help me stay in Namron?

Andrew Steeley turnbull570 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 12:30:05 PDT 2010

Afternoon all,
Thought I'd throw out an update.  I have decided to stay.  I left Tandy officially this morning and am now without a job.  However I am still here, and here I will stay.  So again, if you have any leads on anything throw 'em out there.  I have to add a note of thanks to Lucas, thanks to him I will at least be having a phone interview sometime in the next day or two.

All for now,
Andrew Turnbull