[Namron] Open A&S Night...DOING WELL...Monday, 7 June, 6:30 p.m.

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 09:31:53 PDT 2010

Greetings,

I wanted to thank all the folks that made it out again Monday night.

While the Crown Tourney planning meeting was happening elsewhere, we had 8 folks out working on various
endeavors. Some of the things going were charters, several yards
of Star of Merit garter, embroidery, warping up a new inkle-woven belt, introduction to an Atlantian bard and once again much miscellaneous good cheer.

The kitchen is open for hot dogs, chips, and cokes...a good start but I'm still looking for burgers.

Next week, Robert of the Faire will be doing fletching. So, please come out and get working on your gear for GAA.

The next Open A&S Night will be next Monday (6/14/2010) at 6:30
p.m. at the Hidden Castle.

Again, thanks for the support...see you next time...and make good
Art.

Regards,

Maistir Tadhg

...brick by brick