[Namron] Open A&S Night...DESPITE THE RAINS...Monday, 14 June, 6:30 p.m.

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 15 17:38:28 PDT 2010

Greetings,

I wanted to thank all the folks that made it out again Monday
night...in spite of the threat of rain.

Once again,
we had 8 folks out working on various
endeavors. Some of the things going were woodworking, rosary construction, embroidery, inkle-weaving,
and much general good
 cheer.

Most importantly, the Fallen Storm Project has begun. Some in Namron may not realize but nine Sable Storms (that we know of) have passed away. As a tribute to them, several folks have begun a project to remember them by embroidering their devices (or memorial representations for those without) to be put on memorial banners.

Last night, seven of the nine devices were traced onto linen and embroidery kits were produced. To date, several have been spoken for but the remainder will be available at the next populace meeting for anyone else interested in the embroidery project.

The kitchen is open for hot dogs, chips, and cokes.

Next week, I will be commence a leather bottles class...here's your chance Vincenti! As leather bottles take a bit of time, the class will continue over the course of the summer and you can drop by at any of the Open A&S nights.

The next Open A&S Night will be next Monday (6/14/2010) at 6:30

p.m. at the Hidden Castle.

Again, thanks for the support...see you next time...and make good
Art.

Regards,

Maistir Tadhg

...brick by brick