[Namron] Northern Regional Belt Banners Update

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 8 20:48:47 PST 2010

Greetings all,
A small army of sewing women from the northern region met this evening to sew Northern Regional Belt Banners and the result was great success! We made 72 banners tonight. That added to the 16 I made on Sunday gives us 88 total. I want to thank Lady Melina, Lady Margherita, Lady Shanna, and Becca for their help with this project. You guys rock!

But, even with as much as we accomplished this evening, there is still more to be done. So, we will meet tomorrow night at 7 p.m. but I am changing the venue. We will meet at the home of Vincenti and Margherita. If you are planning to attend, please e-mail me off line to get directions. My e-mail address is dnk_p at hotmail.com.
Thanks!
YIS,
Caterina