[Namron] Northern Regional Belt Banners Update

Bagadur Cinoajin centurionorion at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 23:22:20 PST 2010

This is wonderful to read!

While I know that this is something that is supposed to be for the fighters
on the field, I would love to get enough made for the people of the North to
wear one - not just the fighters. So please, if you can come and help with
this (and i know that time is tight this close to Gulf War) please do. It
would be great to see all of the North rallying under one banner - on the
field and off.

Bagadur Cinoajin