[Namron] Medieval Faire A&S

ksullivan6 at cox.net ksullivan6 at cox.net
Tue Mar 23 07:41:08 PDT 2010

Greetings,
Med Fair is upon us. I am in charge of the A&S tent, please bring
something out for the display, it does not have to be something that you
have made, just made by someone in the SCA. Some of the things we have
had in the past are metal work, weaving, embroidery, woodworking
,paintings, game boards, costumes, pottery, jewelry, etc. We will have
tables and some cases to hold smaller or expensive items in. Hope to see
you all at the fair.
Thanks
Mistress Alix Tiberga

Work hard,keep the ceremonies,live peaceably, and unite your hearts.
(Hopi)