[Namron] Medieval Faire...March 26-28...3 DAYS LEFT!!!

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 10:44:43 PDT 2010

Greetings,

Gulf Wars has come and gone--much fun was had! Now, back to our recruiting gigs.

The Medieval Faire in Norman, OK, within Their Majesties Lands held in Fief by Baron Donnchadh, is this weekend.  That's right...THIS weekend!  That rest you thought you would get...it just disappeared.

Check your armor...wash your garb...pull out your A&S projects...and come join us! We are at the same location as last year (map to follow).

The Medieval Faire remains the largest FREE Renaissance Faire in the United States, and it is a tremendous opportunity to recruit folks for 300 miles in any direction...that's Vatavia to Emerald Keep, and Gleann Abhann to the Outlands! So join us.

While the Medieval Faire is FREE...the University of Oklahoma has decided for the FIRST time to charge for parking at the Lloyd Noble Center (not that the management is thrilled at ALL!)  The good news is the annual softball tournament is NOT going on behind us...so we have access to their parking lots immediately north of the SCA compound.

Please come join us and have an absolutely AWESOME time!

Regards,
Tadhg
...brick by brick