[Namron] Newcomers' Meeting Saturday

Jacq Ball jacqball at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 13:57:39 PDT 2010

Your address seems correct, but no that isn't North of Norman.

It's close to the lindsey exit from I-35

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1309+24th+Avenue+Southwest,+Norman,+OK+7307&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=1309+24th+Ave+SW,+Norman,+OK+73072&gl=us&ei=7ROxS8HMFZ_2MtWv9PYD&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CAcQ8gEwAA

No idea if that huge link will work, but it's just the address you had
pasted into google.

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 3:24 PM,  <caitrinscottage at aol.com> wrote:
> Greetings one and All,
> I am not famuilar with "Buzz's...does this look like the correct address?
>
> 1309 Southwest 24th Street  (North of Norman a tad?)
>
> Hope to see you there
> Caitrin

sent from my Etch-a-Sketch